Monday, September 07, 2015

Talk cock Goh



EMM/EGM/EMM (Whatever) Goh Chock Tong responded to WP criticism of speaking only once for the last term was: 

“I spoke up once, but once was enough. It was impactful. That’s all I need to say.”  

And he spoke to support the 6.9M white paper and was note speaking up for his Marine Parade residents.

Wah lau er!

If I was caught skiving on the job I will keep quiet and will be quite shameful of myself.

This thick skin idiot still have the cheek to defend himself.

Now this is what I call shooting yourself in both feet with a single bullet.

This show how arrogant PAP is and they seem to think it’s their birth rights to be in parliament.

Oi AH GOH! 

Remember it’s the people of Singapore that put every single MPS , Ministers, Prime Ministers and you in the parliament. 

Not yourself.

Your better get your priorities right. 

If you are too lazy to speak then please retire and enjoy you million dollars.

You are now a dead wood of Singapore.