Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Great example of overkilling!

Yesterday our dear PM gave his 2008 National Day's Rally speech.

I am not a big fan of his and I know nothing good will come out from his speech anyway.

But I turned on the TV wanting to catch other stuff on the TV but fat hope!

If you are a poor soul like me without cable TV, PM speech was being shown on every damned channels!!.

His face was on, Channel 5, Channel 8, Channel U, Suria, Air Central and Channel News Asia from 8pm – 10am.

Boy talk about over killed. Don’t forget I pay for my TV license annually not to be force fed by you guys man. But hey we all know who own mediacorp.

Yes I understand you need to have one channel for each language but do you really need 2 English channels showing exactly the same thing? (Channels News Asia and Channel 5)

Thanks God for Youtube
Maybe next year PM rally speech will be force feed to us via the internet as well.

No comments: