Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I am Sick

Had a bad case of stomach flur yesterday.

I just know I am going to fall sick as I have been feeling weak and had some breathing problem for the past weeks. So it finally struck yesterday morning.

Woke up at 2.30am with a bad tummy arch. Went to the toilet and bombed the hell out of Hiroshima. Thought that was over and went that to bed after popping a couple of charcoal pills.

Couldn’t sleep at all as my stomach is really painful, like some sort of cramp feeling. So went to sit on the sofa at the living room. Had some difficulty breathing and went to toilet.

The moment I stood up, I felt like vomiting and fainting. Immediately I sat on the toilet floor and was breaking out in cold sweat. Had another round of Hiroshima and before went to lied down on the sofa. Took a pail with me in case I throw up.

Tummy was really painful, was contemplating whether to go to the hospital. Fell asleep on the sofa and woke up with terrible pain. Decided I better go back to bed with the pail.

Woke up at 11.30am yesterday. Luckily some clinics are sill open for half a day.

Took some medicine and am feeling much better now.

Oh yeah I got a MC for today.

Hee….

3 comments:

FreeMan said...

the same thing happened to me just a few weeks ago, but for me it was due to food posioning......i breakdown in the clinic toilet that time....haha

axeral said...

Over here a lot of people is down with flu... Think its the cold weather.

Freeman... can describe wat u mean by breakdown in the clinic toilet??heheh

HH said...

Worst case scenerio. You break down at the clinic's toilet. The flush is not working.... and there is a queue outside...hehe...